Saturday 18 July 2015

Introduction to Outlaws Of The Sun



Greetings and Welcome to my new blog - Outlaws Of The Sun. So what do you need to know about this music blog. Well as the intro at the side says:

"Outlaws Of The Sun is a blog that features news, reviews, and interviews with bands from the Stoner Metal, Sludge Metal, Doom Metal, Post-Metal, Desert Rock, Hard Rock and Fuzz genres.

If you want your music reviewed and published on the blog then please contact Steve at OutlawsOfTheSun@gmail.com

If you need to know more info - I created The Sludgelord Blog. Now I'm here...."

Yeah, I created The Sludgelord site but I'm now starting over again. And this is it.

What can you expect. News, reviews, interviews and other articles that I will try out. If it's popular I will keep it as a regular feature. 

I want to thank Michael Imhof for designing the awesome logo. Check out his page here for awesome designs. And he's part of this brilliant Sludge/Stoner/Doom-Pop band from Germany - WALL and on BandCamp.

So thanks for visiting. I hope you stay around. I have a great team who are ready to promote some awesome heavy music!!!!

Steve Howe - 01st August 2015.